How you can help
- Provide administrative support to various teams across the organisation on their projects
- Liaise with teams across the organisation to effectively and efficiently fulfil their needs
- Provide excellent customer service to supporters, volunteers and guests upon arrival in the office and over the phone
- Directly support our efforts to raise awareness of prostate cancer among men at risk
- Contribute new ideas and productive ways of working
We encourage volunteers to give 2 days per week and commit for a minimum of 3 months.
You will receive training on Raiser’s Edge (our database system). You will also have access to our online e-learning portal.
The role is based in our London office: Prostate Cancer UK, Fourth Floor, Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QN