How you can help
You can help us out with one or more of the following:
- Meeting our marchers. We need you to be smiley and bubbly, showing people where to park or how to get to the event village.
- Working with one of our Prostate Cancer UK team manning the registration desks, signing up people who have turned up on the day, dishing out t-shirts and other kit they need.
- Helping us set up and take down our gazebos in our event village.
- Marshalling at various points around the park to direct walkers to the event start.
- Selling our merchandise to our wonderful supporters on the day, volunteering with a member of our Prostate Cancer UK team.
- Handing out medals and water to all the walkers finishing their march, cheering them over the line, and thanking them for taking part - the most glamorous job!
- Raising awareness, handing out resources and signposting people to the correct information alongside one of our Specialist Nurses.
- Talking to our supporters and assisting them in writing tributes about why they’re taking part to hang on our memory man, alongside our Legacy and In Memory teams.