How you can help
We need your support to:
- Provide administrative support to the March for Men team, helping with any mailings and organisational tasks.
- Directly support our efforts to raise funds and awareness of prostate cancer; in the office, individually or through encouraging our fundraisers.
- Manage databases such as Raisers Edge and platforms JustGiving platform.
- Provide excellent customer service to supporters, volunteers and guests at the office, over the telephone and via email.
Ideally you will:
- Be organised with strong administration, database and IT skills
- Be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Respect the need to keep some information confidential
- Support diversity and equality
- Be a great team player and take initiative
- Be a fast-learner who can work in a flexible manner
- Have experience using Microsoft Office
Your might also have:
- Volunteered for a charity
- Customer service experience
- Experience working with Raisers Edge
- Experience using JustGiving
We encourage volunteers to give 1-2 days per week.
We will provide you with ‘on the job’ training for all duties. We will also offer training on Raiser’s Edge (our database system), as well as any additional training on MS Office programmes.
Volunteers will have access to our online e-learning portal which has various courses you can do while volunteering with us, and you are also able to attend any in house face to face training that run while you are with us.
The role is based in our London office: Prostate Cancer UK, Fourth Floor, Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QN