How you can help
We need you to:
- help with event set up (branding and signage) and take down
- welcoming walkers as they arrive and register participants
- give out T-shirts and directions
- where possible, walk parts of the marathon to engage with our walkers
- cheer on walkers and give out water and snacks to them at checkpoints
- contribute to the spectacular finish at Wembley by creating an amazing atmosphere
You may also:
- Drive between checkpoints helping us transferring branding and signage and other staff/ volunteers who aren’t walking*
*subject to a valid driving license, car availability and vehicle insurance.
Volunteers are needed on Sunday July 22 between 7am and 7pm.
As a thank you, you’ll be invited to join our post event celebration in one of the suites at Wembley.